Sunday, October 13, 2013

Indie Polish Review: InDecisive Nail Lacquer

*3-free
*Cruelty free
*Handmade

Yay, my first ever indie polish review! 
I'll admit, I have a nail polish addiction. Even though I make polishes myself, I always find myself shopping for something new, so expect to see many more posts like this.

I'm really excited to show you guys the beautiful polishes I recently bought from InDecisive Lacquer, so onto the pretties! 



 First up is Antique. When I found this polish I immediately fell in love. Antique is like a glitter topper, except instead of glitter there's real sterling silver flakes! When exposed to air these flakes will begin an antiquing process & change from a bright silver to a brilliant gold. So cool! Aleksandra makes each bottle to order, so you can watch the antiquing process yourself :) 
Unfortunately, I was not able to get a picture of this topper before it had already begun to turn gold, but you can see pictures of the whole process here.   


I have 2 thin coats of Antique over Bubblegum from Paint Shop Polish. 1 coat would have been enough, but I'm a glitterholic ;) 
There's plenty of flakes in the bottle, so there's no struggle for coverage. No curling or bumps. Antique would look good over almost any color. Black, red, purple, blue, green... whatever you're in the mood for! :)
Antique would be great for those ladies who just feel a little too mature for glitter.  Would be a great holiday polish too!


Although the antiquing process has begun, in some lights the sterling silver flakes will still give off beautiful flashes of silver. Love it!!



Newspaper is a refreshing twist on your average black & white glitter topper. There's both tiny & small black, white, AND grey glitters!
Aleksandra was nice enough to throw in this topper as a gift, and I'm glad that she did!!


I have 2 thin coats of Newspaper over Hocus Pocus by Paint Shop Polish. 
Just like Antique, Newspaper had plenty of glitters and great coverage. No curling glitter or bumps. This mani reminds me of paint splatter!
In my opinion, Newspaper is a must have for any polish addict :) I'll certainly be wearing this one a lot! I could see Newspaper used as a glitter topper in an awesome Halloween mani. 



Last but not least is Sugar. This one is my favorite! Sugar is a scattered holographic grey polish. This is a dense glitter that's meant to be worn on its own rather than over another color. 



I'm wearing 2 thin coats of Sugar. 
It dried kinda matte & slightly gritty, but 2 layers of top coat fixed that! I'm currently wearing this polish & just cannot stop staring at my nails. It's sooo pretty!!
I wish it wasn't so cloudy this weekend. I would have loved to get pictures of this polish in sunlight, it really comes alive!

InDecisive Nail Lacquer certainly has another happy customer :) Her Etsy shop, which you can visit here, has many unique polishes to choose from (she does custom orders too!). Her current stock has everything from lovely cremes to color changers. She offers both mini & full sizes which retail for about $5-$9.

Thanks for reading!


5 comments:

  1. Wow,so amazing pretty...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa :)
      Followed ya, love your blog!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely words.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!! would you like to follow each other by Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete