Sunday, November 24, 2013

Indie Polish Review: Super Nails

*Handmade
*4-free
*Cruelty free
Good evening all!
Sorry I've been away for a little. Work has been hectic & I just released a new collection of my own polishes. But I'm back!!

Boy do I have a treat for you guys! I came across Super Nails on Etsy. I just loved KC's creations, thankfully she was kind enough to send me some samples to share with ya'll!  



First is Mistletoe'n'Snow. It's a glitter topper packed with tiny red, green, and white glitters.


I'm wearing 3 coats over NYC's Madison Avenue. 1 could would look nice to add a bit of sparkle to a normal, boring polish. Mistletoe'n'Snow is probably my favorite from the three samples I have :)



Next I have on Santa, Baby. It's a light silver base with white and red glitters. There's even some cute hearts too!


I'm wearing 2 coats over Paint Shop Polish's Dasher. Santa, Baby is so cute, I love the frosty look it gives! I just wish there were more red glitters...



The last polish I have from Super Nails is Holiday Traditions. It's a red, green, & gold glitter topper in hexagon & star shapes.


I'm wearing 1 coat of Holiday Traditions over Paint Shop Polish's Dasher. There was no need to fish for the stars, this applied like a dream! I received many compliments on this polish, this is definitely one you need to add to your collection!

KC's shop has TONS of unique, glittery beauties. Minis are $3.99 and full size bottles are $7.99. Not bad huh? Be sure to like her Facebook too!

Which one is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment